-
March 22nd, 2001, 06:21 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hey Guys!
Just curious, any cool finds for real cheap?
Tell all.
Scott
-
March 22nd, 2001, 05:12 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Bolex 155 for $5. (real good shape except for gooey eyecup)
Chinon 805S for $10 (w/ boom mic, works great, but haven't tested sound)
Bolex 18-5 Projector for $20. (Runs smooth, belts ok, converted to halogen)
Radiant screen 45X60 for $2. (Beat up but screen is perfect)
The thrift shops are becoming loaded with this stuff as the "greatest generation" moves on. There must be 50 thrift shps here in Portland Oregon. I get around to half of them about once a month, and I'm running out of space to store it all. It's a lot of fun trying the stuff out, though.
-
March 23rd, 2001, 04:33 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Yeah--
I found a 28mm Nikkor Non-AI lens for my Aaton for 50 Bucks.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks